The American Legion
Veterans – Defense - Americanism – Youth
Membership is important not only to our post but to the State
and National organizations. Each year, the number of
our members and programs for veterans and communities
are reported to Congress. Truly, there is strength
in numbers, positively affecting proposed legislation
for veterans’ benefits. Stand up and show your support
for our veterans, as well as the men and women
fighting the war on terror, by renewing your membership today.
Nominations of officers were held 2/11/19
Commander Jessie Brown
1st Vice Bob Ducott
Adj & Finance Ernie Henery
Sgt of arms Roland Cormier
service officer 0
2nd vice 0
Elections will be held March 11, 2019
Please come and support your post
EVERY TUESDAY FIRE BARN BINGO @ 6:30 PM
1ST WED THE SAL MEET @ 6:00 PM
1ST THUR ALR MEET @ 7:00 PM
2ND MON POST MEET @ 7:00 PM
2ND WED AUX MEET @6:00 PM
EVERY FRI OF THE MONTH MEAT RAFFLE @6:00 PM
EVERY SAT BAND TBA @ 8:00 PM
EVERY WED THE QUEEN OF HEARTS DRAWING@ 6:30 PM
SAT 1/5 BLUE HEARTACHE AT 8PM
SAT 1/12 GHOST RIDERS AT 8PM
SAT 1/19 CLASSIC INVASION AT 8PM
SAT 1/26 VISITORS AT 8PM
SAT 2/2 BLUE HEARTACHE AT 8PM
SAT 2/9 (Valentines Dance) GHOST RIDERS AT 8PM
SAT 2/16 CLASSIC INVASION AT8PM
SAT 2/23 VISITORS AT 8PM
3/2 KEY ELEMENT AR 8PM
3/9 GHOST RIDERS AT 8PM
3/23 CLASSIC INVASION AT 8PM
3/30 VISITORS AT 8PM
"POST 70 Website"
The calendar of events and newsletter can now be
viewed and printed from our Post website.
If you no longer wish to receive a hard copy,
please email our Adjutant, Ernie Henry'
through the link provided.
NOW PLAYING THE QUEEN OF HEARTS
Tickets can be bought at the bar for $1.00 each.
Drawing is every wed @ 6:30 PM
POT IS AT $14,834.00 + 29 CARDS LEFT
UPCOMING POST EVENTS.
THE DISTRICT 3 MEETING WILL BE HELD AT THE POST FRI, JANUARY 11TH AT 7:00 PM DINNER WILL BE SERVED FOLLOWING MEETING.
OFFICER NOMINATIONS FOR THE POST AND THE ALR WILL BE HELD DURING THE FEB MEMBERS MEETING.
OFFICER NOMINATIONS & ELECTIONS FOR ALL ORGANIZATIONS WILL BE HELD DURING MARCH MEMBER MEETINGS.
THEANNUAL VALENTINES DAY DANCE WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY, FEB 9TH AT 8 PM. ENTERTAINMENT WILL BE PROVIDED.
* If you are a Post Member and have not yet paid your 2019 dues, you are reminded to do so at your earliest convenience.
- If you are an Auxiliary or a Son Member and have not yet paid your 2018 OR 2019 dues you are reminded to do so at your earliest convenience so as not to lose your consecutive number of years. 2019 Dues should be paid no later than the end of December 2018.
- ALL 2019 DUES IS OVER DUE
- AUXILIARY DUES $21.00 STARTING IN 2019 AND $6.00 JR
- THANK YOU
- TO ALL OF THOSE WHO VOLUNTEERED THEIR TIME TO REPLACE FLAGS AT THE CEMETARIES FOR VETERAN'S DAY.
- TO ALL OF THOSE WHO VOLUNTEERED THEIR TIME AND FOOD TO MAKE THE VETERANS DAY LUNCHEON A SUCCESS.
- TO ALL OF THOSE WHO VOLUNTEERED THEIR TIME & ENERGY TO THE THANKSGIVING DINNER.
- TO ALL OF THOSE WHO VOLUNTEERED THEIR TIME TO THE SUCCESS OF THE CHILDRENS CHRISTMAS PARTY
Sponsored by the Post
.The Post Function Hall Rental - Full Service Kitchen & Bar included (Liquor License Required). Rental Cost is $300 with a $150 security deposit. For further info or availability, call the Post Wednesday - Sunday between 7:00 - 11:00 AM to speak to Alice.
Meat Raffle Games - Friday's 6:00 - 8:00 PM
"See calendar for weekly entertainment."
Post Commander Frank Dugan
Post Adjutant Ernie Henry
Auxiliary sec/ treasurer- Kelly Frenette 603-262-0001
Raymond E. Walton
American Legion Post 70
P.O. Box 335
Seabrook, NH 03874